Paula and Tony Kinnane Music Scholarship 2022 is available for Bachelors degrees within the area of music. The deadline to apply The deadline for applying varies.
The scholarship is offered via the University of Queensland (UQ), and the amount of this award is Partial Funding. The amount is AUD 10,000 annually. The scholarship is for All citizens of Australia.
About The University of Queensland
The University of Queensland (UQ) is a research institution in Queensland’s capital, Brisbane. UQ is among Australia’s most established and prestigious universities. It is regularly ranked as the best in international rankings. UQ is incredibly well-respected for life and business sciences.
Established in 1909, UQ is commonly referred to as a sandstone college. The main campus is in the middle of the inner suburbs along the river in St Lucia, southwest of the Brisbane central business district. Other UQ facilities and campuses are spread across Queensland, the biggest of which is the Gatton campus and The Herston Medical School. UQ also has campuses in other countries, like UQ’s Brunei Clinical School and the UQ-Ochsner Clinical School in Louisiana, United States.
Brief Scholarship Description
- Degree: Bachelors
- The is provided by the University of Queensland (UQ)
- Open to citizens of the UK
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Value of the scholarship: Partial Funding, AUD 10,000 per year
Benefits Of Paula and Tony Kinnane Music Scholarship
The successful applicants will be awarded an amount each year of 10,000 dollars (up to four years).
Criteria for eligibility in the Paula and Tony Kinnane Music Scholarship
A candidate is eligible for the scholarship if the applicant:
- Candidates need to apply to be considered for an audition to auditions for the Bachelor of Music (Honours) program to the Head before the deadline for applications and
- The applicants must be full-time during the initial calendar year.
The selection criteria
- Paula and Tony Kinnane Music Scholarship 2022 are awarded to those with the highest merit, as shown through audition. When evaluating applicants, the Head of the School will prefer applicants from a remote or rural region of Queensland and those from the Northern Territory.
Deadline: The final date for applying to the Paula and Tony Kinnane Music Scholarship, 2022, falls in December 2022.